- 4 Things to Look for When Hiring Solar Companies in Adelaide
- What to Expect in a House with Solar Panels?
- 5 Reasons Why You Need to Switch to an SMA Sunny Boy Inverter
- Sunny Boy Inverter
- Sunny Boy Storage 2.5 – Tesla Power Wall
- Company Fined $106,575 for Consumer Protection Law Increases
- Power One Fault E031 – Warranty Replacement
- German manufacturer achieves 21.7% efficiency
One of the world’s second largest manufacturer of solar inverters globally. Power-One (now under the ABB brand) products are used in thousands of home solar panel installations across Australia.
History has shown ABB’s inverters reliability is among the best and if a problem occurs their warranty support is excellent and expected from a premium brand.
Delivering optimised solar energy harvesting and featuring rugged yet stylish enclosures; ABB One inverters are perfect for Australia’s often harsh conditions. General attributes of ABB’s popular Aurora inverters include:
- Reduced energy consumption
- Early to wake and late to sleep – get more from the sun each day
- Increased power densities
- Better performance in high temperature environments.
- Less dissipated heat means higher efficiencies
The ABB Group employs more than 140,000 people in over 100 countries. Each of our customers benefits from sharing ABB’s research, supply, manufacturing, distribution, information technology and benchmarking
Feel Free to call Us on 1300 70 20 79 or email firstname.lastname@example.org