- Sunny Boy Storage 2.5 – Tesla Power Wall
- Company Fined $106,575 for Consumer Protection Law Increases
- Power One Fault E031 – Warranty Replacement
- German manufacturer achieves 21.7% efficiency
- Adelaide City – Double funding equals double the climate change action
- SA Residential Solar Tarrif Change
- Bloomberg classifies Conergy Tier 1 Module Manufacturer
- Press Release • 21 megawatts: Conergy wins major contract for two solar power plants in Thailand
Subscribe to Blog via Email
About JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.
JinkoSolar (NYSE: JKS) is a global leader in the solar industry. JinkoSolar distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in China, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, and other countries and regions. JinkoSolar has built a vertically integrated solar product value chain, with an integrated annual capacity of 3 GW for silicon ingots and wafers, 2.0 GW for solar cells, and 3.5 GW for solar modules, as of March 31, 2015. JinkoSolar also sells electricity in China, and has connected approximately 617 MW of solar power projects to the grid, as of March 31, 2015.
Specification Sheet Jinko Poly-250P-60-A
Solid Warranties POWERE GUARD Warranty