- Sunny Boy Storage 2.5 – Tesla Power Wall
- Company Fined $106,575 for Consumer Protection Law Increases
- Power One Fault E031 – Warranty Replacement
- German manufacturer achieves 21.7% efficiency
- Adelaide City – Double funding equals double the climate change action
- SA Residential Solar Tarrif Change
- Bloomberg classifies Conergy Tier 1 Module Manufacturer
- Press Release • 21 megawatts: Conergy wins major contract for two solar power plants in Thailand
Subscribe to Blog via Email
ElectraWise is commited to turning businesses utility cost into infrastructure investement.
Our solar power systems have a track record of outperforming industry benchmarks and we deliver on time, on budget, to specification as evidenced by our happy customers.
Our commercial solar covers solar panel based photovoltaic (PV) power systems installed on the rooftops of businesses, schools and community organisations across Adelaide; from 20 kilowatt arrays to multi-megawatt projects.
Anyone with a large roof space could reap the rewards of installing a commercial scale solar power system.
ElectraWise has 20 years of technology, manufacturing and operations experience, we are ready to help.
Offering financial assistance to businesses that are looking to reduce cost through energy efficiency initiatives…..read more
Why go solar?
Generate clean, green energy for decades – Class leading 30 year warranty period on the panels. Solar panels used by Electrawise such as our SolarWorld Solar modules (German Made) are market leading advancements such as glass back, fully automated tier 1 manufacturer and standards meeting and exceeding Australian standards
The price of solar power has dropped dramatically over the last 18 months, while electricity prices have skyrocketed – and the price hikes will continue. Generate electricity at a lower cost than purchasing from a utility.
If you are paying more than 20c/kWh for your daytime electricity usage, a system sized to your daytime load will provide a payback time of between 5 and 7 years – after which time, the electricity you generate is essentially free.
Your organisation can benefit from solar with zero capital outlay. These arrangements are also backed by a solid performance guarantee.
With solar panels having a serviceable life of decades, going solar translates to a huge reduction in your medium to long term operational costs.
- Generate revenue by selling your plant’s power to your building’s tenant or to electricity retailers.
- Increase the value of your building by improving your NABERs/Greenstar rating.
- Government solar rebates, grants and tax breaks are available
- Turning your utility cost into infrastructure investment
Why choose ElectraWise?
ElectraWise has a proven track record in the technical space. We’re a business that sells quality products only and will not cut quality corners in Solar Systems, service or advise to win your business.With the continual changes in Solar, Electrawise hands on experience and regular conference attendances across Australia ensures customers are well informed of the best options available.
- Constant product research – we are always assessing value for money based on long-term performance and work with the world’s leading suppliers of components.
- In-house engineers – seasoned industry professionals.
Interested? Next steps
Call our Commercial Sales Team on 1300 70 20 79 or alternatively, email email@example.com to register your interest. If you have a rooftop, we may be able to help make it pay! Most states offer solar feed in tariff programs and some have been expanded recently to include medium scale solar farms!