- Sunny Boy Storage 2.5 – Tesla Power Wall
- Company Fined $106,575 for Consumer Protection Law Increases
- Power One Fault E031 – Warranty Replacement
- German manufacturer achieves 21.7% efficiency
- Adelaide City – Double funding equals double the climate change action
- SA Residential Solar Tarrif Change
- Bloomberg classifies Conergy Tier 1 Module Manufacturer
- Press Release • 21 megawatts: Conergy wins major contract for two solar power plants in Thailand
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Working with Bosch – more than pure PV
Looking for top quality solutions for your new home? or you have solar panels and would like to add solar storage solution. Why not look at a Bosch system that offers you world class performance with a security of knowing that if you have problems Bosh Australia is here to help you.
The BPT-S 5 Hybrid from Bosch uses lithium-ion batteries, which continue after years of intensive use to reliably provide households with electricity from its own PV system without the need for maintenance. Bosch battery research continues to provide world advancements in storage technology, see Newsflash_batterytest
BPT-S 5 Hybrid Li-Ion Key Features: BPT_S_5Hybrid
- 5kW DC coupled System with 90% efficiency (full cycle)
- Fully integrated system with all components (just need to add solar panels to it)
- 5 different capacity sizes available: 4.4/6.6/8/11/13.2 kWh
- 10 year warranty on the batteries
- Integrated Zero Export Control
- Off grid capable
About Bosch Group
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs roughly 360,000 associates worldwide (as per April 1, 2015), and generated sales of 49 billion euros in 2014.* Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiary and regional companies in some 60 countries. Including its sales and service partners, Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth. In 2014, Bosch applied for some 4,600 patents worldwide. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
The company was set up in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) as “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering.” The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant up-front investments in the safeguarding of its future. Ninety-two percent of the share capital of Robert Bosch GmbH is held by Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH, a charitable foundation. The majority of voting rights are held by Robert Bosch Industrietreuhand KG, an industrial trust. The entrepreneurial ownership functions are carried out by the trust. The remaining shares are held by the Bosch family and by Robert Bosch GmbH.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.